😊 Nothing better than cold mountain air, a fireplace, a fabulous meal at the inn, and napping during football! Wishing family and friends a blessed day…
Love goes out to my friends Nancy, Joyce, and new friend Lydia!
I just returned home from a Council of Governors meeting in Sebring. Great job, Governor Judy! Everyone needs support, and these good hearted people are prime examples of how we should care for each other. Love goes out to my girlfriends Nancy and Joyce and new friend, Lydia!
Dedicated to Mandi…
1. I have a baby brother I don’t remember-he lives in heaven. I can’t wait to meet him and have a sibling. It gets lonely down here.
2. I am on a new health diet-not to lose weight but to control some issues.
3. It means limiting lactose and gluten. In 30 days, I have had only two rough days! And I don’t miss anything not on the list.
4. I don’t have Instagram or Facebook because I don’t need the drama or the upkeep.
5. I like all my chachkas-although I could save 30 minutes a week in dusting!
6. I have to have an orderly house, too, or I am nuts!
7. I love my yoga pants!!!
8. I love my coffee int he morning. The best purchase ever was my set ahead coffee maker! I feel like a princess in the morning!
9. Right at 6 AM I sit down with a cup of Joe and just daydream to wake up.
10. To be on time, I have to be early.
11. My bed is always made every day! Pillows and everything.
12. I love anything citrus-even perfume.
13. I am fascinated with birds and squirrels. I talk to the ones in my mom and dad’s back yard…just like my dad did!
14. I love shrimp.
15. I hate peanut butter.
16. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren…and are they smart!
17. My mother is a hoot.
18. I love to send birthday cards. And I love presents.
19. I love crayons, colored pens and pencils, and color-coding my calendar.
20. I can’t wait to retire so I can read all day!